- VERY IMPORTANT: Deactivate iCloud, Turn Off find my iPhone, iPad or Mac if it's ON. Remember we do not purchase any iCloud locked devices. If your device is in broken condition you still need to deactivate it by going to www.icloud.com.
- If you are selling Cell phone or iPad you MUST deactivate service and remove this device from your cellular account. You can do that by calling your carrier.
- Remove SIM and memory card if applicable.
- Remove password. If you don’t know how to deactivate it, include it on the packaging slip or just write it on plain paper and include it in the box. The password will be used by one of our specially trained personal ONLY FOR DATA removal. Your data will be immediately wiped after we check it into the system.
Besides, you may want to the following:
- Save all of your personal data
- Backup your documents, photos, files, songs, etc. We will remove all personal data from the device as soon as we receive it.
- You may want to deactivate iMessage if you’re switching from Apple to another device. Otherwise you won’t receive messages on your new phone.